Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- "Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" referred to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in such information.
- "Historical information and characteristic information" of privacy information is specified above. Personal information" refers to services and products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements visited, search keywords that users have searched, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, personal identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 (How privacy information is collected)
- The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers to use the service. In addition, transaction records containing personal information of users made between users and partners, etc., and information about settlements are provided by our partners (including information sources, advertisers, advertisement delivery destinations, etc.). The following is referred to as a "partner". May be collected from such.
- For users, the Company, the user, the service and software used, purchased products, browsed page and advertisement history, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including communication status of the terminal when using through a mobile terminal, various setting information at the time of use, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, We collect historical and characteristic information, such as personal identification information for terminals, when users use the services of the Company or their partners or view pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows:
- The purpose of displaying information about registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, purchased products, and their prices in order for users to view and modify their registration information and view usage information.
- To use contact information such as name and address to use your email address to inform or contact you, send products to users, and contact them as necessary.
- Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and results of arrival of mail with proof of delivery to verify the identity of the user
- The purpose of using information related to payment, such as product name and quantity purchased, type and duration of service used, number of times, charges, name, address, bank account number and credit card number, etc.
- For the purpose of displaying information registered with the Company on the input screen and transferring information registered with the Company to other services (including those provided by partners) based on the user's instructions, in order to enable users to easily enter data.
- For the purpose of using information that we need to provide services to users, such as information about inquiries and billing, user service usage, contact information, etc. in order to respond to inquiries from users.
- Purpose associated with the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user's consent in advance, except in the following cases: However, except where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by it to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question may interfere with the execution of the affairs.
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- To stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the individual concerned
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and the item of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the person who uses it jointly, the purpose of use of the person who uses it, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in advance, or it is placed in a state where the person can easily know
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 6 (Inquiry)